Friday, December 12, 2008

Woo hoo!

Time to get the ball rolling! So Steph and I have been making these vlogs and we figured that we should put them somewhere where people can actually see them. If they so wish. So voila!

The name TwoAndAHalfRants comes from a conversation me and Steph had a few months ago. Everything we said in one conversation was incredibly witty and sitcom-like, and we were wondering what we would call the sitcom of our lives. She suggested "Two and a Half Rants" and hence the name.

So as far as the episodes of "Shenanigans" go, please be patient. We've all been incredibly busy what with our lives and such. I just finished a performance of the Nutcracker (thanks to all who attended) and school's been insane.

Another thing on "Shenanigans"; I made an oopsie. I posted the first episode on my facebook instead of youtube (wouldn't fit youtube and I was lazy...) and then the files got deleted. So as far as that first one goes, you have to see the facebook to watch it. No big deal, we just went to Mongolian BBQ and Cold Stone and then wreaked havoc in Walmart. :D

However, our second episode made it to youtube. I figured out the more detailed workings of a Mac and made it happen :) Our third episode is due in about a week or two and will be our best one yet ;)

Also, our blogs are not always going to be about both me and Stephanie. She will have some episodes for herself and I'll have a few. Just depends on who's willing to lug a camera everywhere for a week.

Other than that, not too much to say. We'll try to post frequently (no guarantees.)

Thanks for the support guys! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment