Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Still around!

I feel disgusted with myself that I haven't contributed in over a month! But you have to understand the whole high school senior thing; graduation, honors crap, college crap (had orientation today), a whole mirade of shenanigans that have kept me from posting shenanigans!
Thank god that, for now, all the nonsense has ended.
I will get around to posting something soon - though probably not something original as my laptop has died =[
I'm on my old, old, -old- desktop. It has Windows Millenium.
Yeah. I'm that desperate.
My laptop, dubbed 'Shaniqua', has been destroyed by the lovely Spyware.
Trying to save her, so keep her in your thoughts so some new shenanigans can be posted!
For now, I will suggest listening to the song 'I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked' by Ida Maria, if you haven't heard it! It's wonderfully catchy.
Love!
S.

2 comments:

  1. You think you have shenanigans now? Just wait till the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't remind me that I'm still not a member of the "fancy college people" club.

    ReplyDelete